Аннотация к книге "How to Throw Parties Like a Professional: Tips to Help You Succeed with Putting on a Party Event" Richard G Lowe Jr:
Parties are a lot of work, and they can be costly. Finding a place to hold your event, getting people to attend, making it run smoothly, setting it up, and tearing it down can require an immense amount of effort.
Nonetheless, it's quite a bit of fun to hang out with a group of friends in the organized environment of a party. There's something special about socializing, hanging out, talking, being entertained, eating, drinking, and just having a good time together.
Read this book and learn:
- Why throw a party?
- The decisions you need to make
- Renting the space
- Hiring a DJ
- How do you handle allowing drinking?
- Special considerations of children at parties
- How to do the invitations
- How do you maintain control during the party
- Things to know about setting up and tearing down